• Home
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse

APBA GO Forums

HOW DO YOU SETUP A SEASON WITH TEAMS

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Comments & Feedback
6 Posts 4 Posters 220 Views
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    BigDog1953 The Regulars
    wrote last edited by
    #1
    This post is deleted!
    APBA GO JeremyA 1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • M Offline
    M Offline
    mariner 0
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    i think there is not a way. you are stuck with the entire roster. not sure if that is what you are asking.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • R Offline
    R Offline
    RandySteinman GO Guru
    wrote last edited by RandySteinman
    #3

    When I set up my current 1952 Replay, I basically went to the '52 MLB Transactions page on baseball-reference. Starting from early October, (and working backwards), I made every pertinent trade using APBA GO’s Trade Management feature. You’ll need to (one-time) purchase the Replay Feature for this. Not gonna lie… it’s a bit time-consuming. But by the time I got to the season openers in April, every '52 roster appeared as it did in real life.
    Of course, this meant some teams had more than 25 players… while some had fewer. But I was confident that all the players were where they should be, in order to replicate starting lineups.
    As the season progresses (I’m now into mid-June), I simply trade the players back as required by real-life. By mid-September of my Replay, every team will again be as-issued.

    Below is the link for the 1975 MLB transactions. Good luck!

    https://www.baseball-reference.com/leagues/majors/1975-transactions.shtml

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
  • APBA GO JeremyA Offline
    APBA GO JeremyA Offline
    APBA GO Jeremy
    replied to BigDog1953 last edited by
    #4

    @BigDog1953 are you using the Replay feature or are you doing your own thing?

    APBA GO Product Manager

    B 1 Reply Last reply
    2
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    BigDog1953 The Regulars
    wrote last edited by
    #5

    Jeremy replay feature i think. I created the teams for 1975 RR and set up
    The opening day rosters. But i must have done something wrong

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
  • B Offline
    B Offline
    BigDog1953 The Regulars
    replied to APBA GO Jeremy last edited by
    #6

    @APBA-GO-Jeremy I figured it out.

    YES I AM USING THE REPLAY FEATURE for both 1974 and 1975.

    I then use the CUSTOM TEAM FEATURE to summon a team and delete and add players to get the OPENING DAY ROSTERS for each team.

    I will add more seasons.

    Thanks.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1

  • Login

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Home
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
  • Search